Guidance And Support From An Experienced Attorney
When you are looking for guidance in legal matters as sensitive and important as family law, you need an attorney who has the unique combination of compassion and experience. At Peterson Law Office, P.C., we understand how overwhelming family matters can be, and we will take the time to learn about your personal situation and offer advice tailored to your family.
For more than 25 years, South Dakota families have trusted us to help them with all of their family law needs, including:
- Divorce: Whether you are wondering about your options or are ready to proceed, we can help you make decisions that will be beneficial for you now and in the future.
- Child custody and visitation: We will ensure that the decisions you make are in your child’s best interest.
- Child support: We will help in the complex process of determining appropriate financial support.
- Stepparent adoption: When you want to take steps to officially make your stepchild your own, we can help you begin the process.
- Name changes: We will help file the required petition and arrange the hearing.
Our lawyer, John Peterson, will guide you through and offer the support you need every step of the way.
Finding The Right Solution For Your Family
When it comes to family legal matters, we believe it’s especially important to find a resolution outside of the courtroom. We will work hard to find a way to make that happen while always keeping your and your family’s best interests as our top priority.
For more than 25 years, we’ve been helping South Dakota families through all of their family legal concerns. We are here to help you whenever you need it. Please call us today at 605-331-1031. You can also reach us through our online contact form if you’d prefer.